- 19% corporate tax (17% corporate tax in 2020)
- English speaking country
- Good web server deals
- Reliable virtual office services
- Online disclosure of director name and address (end up with spams and scams).
- Don’t try to open a bank remotely. If someone offers to open a bank account remotely, it is a scam.
- Maybe impossible for non-residents to open a bank account and the UK company gets useless.
- Uncertainty because of Brexit related to export and import from EU
- High conversion fees for wire transfer with Euro banks. (15 to 20 euros).