Benefits of incorporating in Ireland
- 12,5% corporate tax
- It is the only English speaking country with the Euro currency in EU
- No audited accounts for small and medium companies
- Dublin airport has a preclearance area for the USA.
- One of the lowest EU ping latency to the USA
- Advanced rulings possible
Disadvantages of incorporating in Ireland
- 2 directors or one secretary and one director required. In case, you need a secretary, you will need the secretary signature for opening a bank account and every official paper.
- If there are no EU directors, it is required to take out a 25,000 euros bond
- Expensive corporate services (mobile phone, office…)
- High salary country
- The customer service of Irish banks is not good but the banks work well.
- Expensive web hosting compared to Uk, France, Netherlands, Germany
- 20% Dividend withholding tax for residents (individuals) of countries that don’t have a double taxation treaty with Ireland.