- IT: Good deals for web servers
- minimum one individual necessary acting as director/shareholder
- Many double taxation treaties
- No audit necessary for small companies
- Company may be owned by foreigners
- Shareholders may be foreigners
- 15% corporate tax up to around 38120 euros and then, 28% from 38120 to 500000 euros, 33,33% from 500,000 euros in 2018.
- Law is not translated into English and it is too complicated to be understood without an attorney
- Additional taxes on top of corporate tax: CET
- Overpriced offices in Paris
- Highest social contribution in Europe in case of employees (64%)
- Lots of policies and regulations
- In case of an issue with local labor. Unions may block a business, threaten management.
- French authorities laxness towards outlawed unions
- French media sympathy for outlawed unions
- One of the worst English proficiency in Europe